Saturday, September 20, 2008

91908

oh my darling
Last night C and I went to see Basia Bulat at the Highline Ballroom, this is about the 5th time i think we've seen her in the past year and hopefully i"ll get to see her again soon as i could listen to her every night. She also played some new songs which was very cool.


as far as i know her debut album is not on vinyl but i did pick up this single a while back.

Dark and moody photo...I was sitting at stage left, level with the stage so the sound was odd in that i didnt really hear the amps just the band which i have to say was very cool. As a wannabe drummer i got to watch and listen to bobby bulat's every beat.

She wears her fringe like roger mcguinn
An extra treat last night as she played you "ain't going nowhere" Whoo-ee! Ride me high Tomorrow's the day My bride's gonna come Oh, oh, are we gonna fly Down in the easy chair!
Basia is another musician who's music could save the world!

No comments: