Sunday, September 14, 2008

0911

jihaddyhaddy
on thursday C and i went to see babe the blue ox with our very good friends mike and anna. Id never heard of this band before, but they where excellent live. I dont really think of myself a political person, its all rather laughable in my opinion and is full of self interest and ego. That said I do consider myself politically aware, and on this day of all infamous days i couldn't help think that if more people listened to bands like babe we would live in a happier healthier world. I found myself thinking of the 70's band showaddywaddy
and how i miss listening to them - they to could save the world. I thought of creating a band called jihaddyhaddy - our mission... well i think you can figure the rest out for yourselves.

friends forever


more music to save the world. This is E=MC2 by giorgio
I picked this up at second hand rose - the best record store in the world, here in NY. How I got to thinking about the father of disco himself is lost to me at the moment.
The music, the cover art, everything, could save the world !